Application Development, Maintenance & Migration Services
According to various industry studies, 50 - 80% of any IT department’s
resources and budget is spent on maintaining existing applications and
supporting users. Typical challenges faced by companies include,
Ongoing customization and enhancement of applications according to the
customer’s needs (internal and external). Dedicated Infrastructure for maintenance (Hardware/software installations,
servers and work stations for the resources).
Many organizations face the challenge of its core resources that developed
applications, spending most of their time on maintaining them rather than
focusing on new innovations which add value to the organization lack of budget, resources or time for re-engineering and migration of legacy
applications to more modern technology.
Through its global delivery model, Sameva offers application development and
maintenance services to its wide range of small, medium and large scale
customers, globally. ADMM practice at Sameva includes services ranging from
design, development of software applications to maintenance and migration.
- Application design & architecture services
- Application Development across a wide range of platforms
- Application enhancement services
- Support for general maintenance
- Legacy application Re-engineering / Migration to modern technologies
- UI Modernization – Rich Internet Applications
- VB6/ ASP to .NET migration
- Migration to Mobile Apps
Our State-of- the art Application Development, Maintenance and Support services is an onsite-offshore model which helped our clients reduce their application development and maintenance costs by as much as 60 per cent. This has been achieved through our world class mix of onsite, offshore model. Our offshore model ensures maximum reusability of Infrastructure and resources, thus reducing continuous investments across hardware, software and in resources.
Our customer centric business model is built to address our clients’ needs, leveraging our expertise across various technology platforms and domains.
- Partnership based model for client relationship and delivery
- Highly flexible to customer needs
- Consultative model to project delivery
- Creativity and Innovation-driven approach
- Transparency across all stages of customer relationship
- Conscious focus to add Economic and Environment Value Add to Customers