‘Software Testing’, a vital phase in the software development life cycle, plays a major role in certifying software to a quality standard. This is engineered by viewing Testing as an ‘independent’, mandatory process for any software release (internal / external).
A sound testing approach/strategy is critical for any application to fully warrant the certification of a stable and quality system.
Sameva specializes in providing a host of testing services that
- Reduce costs by using a mix of offshore - onsite testing resources for existing software testing efforts.
- Implement a complete test automation solution to help improve test coverage while reducing testing time and costs.
- Provide a wide array of testing services ranging from functional testing, performance testing etc. to system testing and UAT testing support.
There are two different kinds of testing that can be performed:
Automated Testing: Automated testing can provide a good return on investment to the customer. Automated testing tools are used in gauging the quality of the software and also to address performance related issues. The scripts generated by automated testing are very useful for regression testing and reusability, thereby bringing down the cost of ongoing testing efforts.
Manual Testing: In reality, manual testing is always a part of any testing effort. Taking into account the time and budget requirements of the customer, and for process efficiencies, manual testing could be an outsourced activity.
Sameva specializes in undertaking a variety of testing engagements ranging from code reviews to Database reviews. Sameva’s testing services is outlined below
- Code reviews
- Test Strategy & Test Specification Development
- Code Coverage Analysis
- Database Review
- Black-Box Testing/Functional Testing
- Performance Analysis
- GUI Testing
- Regression Testing
- Customer Acceptance Testing